Being a third Party distribution service provider, Vital currently provides Transportation Services on a Full Truck Load (FTL) and Less Than Truck Load (LTL) basis:
Dedicated Bulk Warehousing
Multi Principal Bulk Warehousing
Transhipment Warehousing And Distribution
Vital DC and Depot Physical Addresses:
Vital Kwa-Zulu Natal
Background on IFS:
The IFS Applications contains several cross-functional tools and components.
These tools include:
- Business Performance Management,
- Business Reporting, Document Management, and
- Business Modeller.
IFS Applications represents a class of enterprise-wide solutions that support day-to-day operations and various internal business processes for many types of manufacturers and other businesses. While IFS is an extremely complex and knowledge-intensive product, it does not complicate its users’ lives to the same degree, thanks to its clearly arranged user interface, comprehensible logic, and familiar web interfaces.
Delivery and Debrief:
Vital manages deliveries on the following basis
- Manual delivery tracking and status.
- Full event management capability and prior notification of late delivery
- Update on any attempted deliveries and a calling card number on the website immediately
- Manual exception reporting to include:
- deliveries not made within agreed timeframe
- refused deliveries
- number of re-deliveries made
- orders returned as un-deliverable
Get a Quote -or- Ask a Question
Vital Geographic Footprint
The Company currently manages and operates from several warehouses and depots situated in:
- South Africa ( various metropolitan sites at a national level)
- Namibia (Windhoek)
- Botswana (Gaborone)
In order to support these operations, Vital also operates many of the related line haul routes.
In addition, Vital is providing secondary distribution and other services into Mozambique and Zimbabwe, and is in the process of establishing its own warehouse facilities in these countries.